In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering safely. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we are so excited to announce that we have resumed services at Victory’s North Lakeland campus.
As soon as possible, we will resume services at our South Lakeland campus.
Sundays at 9 & 10:45 AM – OPEN NOW
Morning Worship Services ONLY with families sitting together.
There will be no Early Childhood, Victory Kids, Sunday School classes, etc.;
(these will all restart July 12).
No Sunday Evening Service At This Time
Wednesdays at 6:30 PM
Adult Worship Service and Student Church ONLY.
There will be no Early Childhood, Rangers, Girls Impact, Adult Classes, Support Groups, etc.;
(these will all restart July 15).
Friday AdultPlus Chapel will reopen for on-campus services on July 17.
We will continue to broadcast all services via live stream for both locations, as well as content for Kids, Seniors, and Small Group Live. See all available options at victorylakeland.org/live.
We’re committed to creating an environment that meets CDC recommendations for safety.
To make that possible, our Sunday services have been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for social distancing.
For the elderly, sick, or those with compromised health systems, please continue watching our online services from the safety of your own home. When you feel comfortable returning, our doors will be open for you.
When you arrive, our Dream Teamers will greet you with smiles behind masks. There will be hand sanitizing stations throughout the campus. Our facilities team will be sanitizing restrooms and high-touch surfaces constantly. We also will be observing the current social distancing guidelines by loving one another from 6 feet apart.
We strongly encourage that those attending services wear masks, and to help, we will have free masks available at conveniently located tables just inside each entrance. All volunteers and staff will be wearing masks as we serve you.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing During Live Services:
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- Free masks will be available for pick-up just inside each entrance.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the campus.
- All Victory services will be a touchless experience, and all high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized constantly.
- Victory Kids will not be available at this time.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering buckets or bags will be passed. Instead, offering receptacles will be available as you exit the sanctuary.
How You Can Help:
- Wear a mask.
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at victorylakeland.org/live.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
Your Generosity is Making a Difference
Gifts to COVID-19 Relief Fund, tithes, offerings, and donations for our missionaries are making a major impact locally and globally. Thank you for your generosity!
If you’d like to give online, head to http://victorylakeland.org/give to get started.
We Want to Pray for You
We understand how hard this season has been, and we’re praying for God’s guidance and wisdom in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.
If you need prayer, please text 863-400-1226, or call us at 863-859-6000.
Check back here for further updates and information. We’re so thankful you’re a part of the Victory family!