The VM3 Marriage Mentoring Ministry at Victory Church is a volunteer-developed and volunteer-run ministry founded to prepare couples for marriage and to bring hope, healing, and encouragement to couples who are dealing with a difficult season in their marriage. The program is directed by Victory Church members, Dave and Joyce Swiadek, and is delivered by a team of caring, committed, volunteer mentor couples.
LINKS TO FORMS (online or printable)
- To be considered as a Mentor Couple click here (Online)
- For printable .PDF version of the Mentor couple application click here
If you think you and your spouse could benefit from the mentoring experience, here are a few details:
- Mentoring happens in confidential, couple-to-couple mentoring sessions and lasts as long as is mutually agreeable to you and your mentor couple;
- Topics covered are tailored to your specific situation and typically include tips for effective communication, conflict resolution, understanding and responding to different personality types, and other subjects as needed;
- Cost of the program is a one-time fee of $50 to defray materials. Scholarships are available for church members who may not be able to afford this cost;
- For more information or to take the next step toward mentoring, call the Swiadek’s at 863-513-2966 or the VictoryCare Department at 863-859-6000. You may also email Dave & Joyce at email@example.com or Lead Care Pastor Randy Brock at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you prefer, you may click here to fill out and submit a Marriage Assistance Request Form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Mentor couples are the first to say that there is no such thing as a perfect marriage (theirs included!), and they know that a healthy, enduring marriage requires hard work. That’s why they have participated in extensive training and stepped up to respond to the call to serve in this ministry. Mentor couples are eager to give of their time and experience by coming alongside struggling couples to help navigate the road to rediscovering joy in the marriage relationship. This truly is church at its best. Couples helping couples with lessons for life! Click here to begin the process.
Do you feel God is calling you and your spouse to minister to marriages by becoming a mentor couple? If so, you can call the Swiadek’s at 863-513-2966 for more information or apply today by clicking here to fill out an application.